Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Boots in space

I'm not a fan of the canceled SciFi TV show Firefly (yet), so I'm not planning to see the movie spinoff Serenity, but I can't avoid running into their hype all over the Web. Seems they're the greatest thing since Star Wars. I can't say.
However, I do have a question. Why do space travelers wear such heavy-duty footgear in space? If I were on a spaceship 24/7, I'd be in slippers, socks, or barefeet. Look at our NASA shuttle astronauts.

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

They can create artificial gravity, and travel faster than the speed of light, which probably involved coming up with the Unified Theory, aka the Theory of Everything, but they can't write a good story.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger pylorns said...

You have to see Serenity.. its a really good flic, lots of comedy in it...

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I'll put it on my Netflix queue overflow list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home