Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Calling Conservative List Makers

TO-DO LIST blog writes:
"As many of you regular list-readers know, I'm working on a book of real people's to-do lists to be published by Simon & Schuster in October 2007. I set up this blog to help collect lists for the book. By now, I have an incredible collection (I've narrowed it down to about 200, so far, from more than 1,000 lists). But what I am lacking are lists from Republicans, conservatives, red state types, and born-agains. I want the book to be a time capsule of sorts of the entire country (and even the world) and so. . . I'm asking for your help in the blogosphere to spread the word to your right-leaning friends and relatives help make the book diverse.

So, do you have any relatives, friends, or acquaintances who are Bush supporters, from red states, born-again Christians, Evangelicals, etc.? Please help me by sending them a link to this blog and asking them for their lists. It will make the book representative of the country as a whole, which will make it even more fascinating!"

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bobmo said...

1) Make To Do list
2) Send to Sasha Cagen

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I should have mentioned, they are looking for all sorts of lists, not just "to-do". I really hope you contribute one.

I got this from yahoo picks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home