Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My new clothes washer

I have been without a washer and dryer nearly my whole adult life. I've used friends' or parents' or the laundromat. Finally bought a brand new washer. You can see the exact model on the Frigidaire site. Mine is black. It's not part of a set. I bought a used Kenmore dryer separately. Both came from Wagner Appliance in Winston-Salem, at a very good price. Delivery and installation were free.

Since the washer is black and the dryer is white, my friend Rick says they are "yin and yang", which would make it a Chinese laundry room, reinforcing the old stereotype.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Where did you get the washer? Cool, front-loader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home