Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Chicago

My brother and I took our parents to Chicago. Part of the reason for the trip is their upcoming 50th wedding anniversary. We saw the church where they got married. We visited Mom's colleges: Wheaton and Moody. We climbed the Sears Tower. We visited two of our cousins, Bonnie and Pat, who were also Mom's bridesmaids. We ate at the Red Apple restaurant, which is a buffet in the Polish village, now my favorite restaurant in Chicago out of the dozen places in which we ate. We stayed in four different places: Dayton, Ohio; Lees Inn at Greenfield, Indiana; Moody Bible Institute, and the Inn at Lincoln Park, Chicago. In Dayton, I saw my first elementary school, and the first house in which I lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home