Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dead squirrel

Here's a question I can't find the answer to on the Web: how to dispose of a dead squirrel? Maybe it's common sense which eludes me, but I have a feeling I shouldn't just dump it in the garbage or bury it in the yard. Someone in my yard, I'm not saying who, probably killed it by breaking its back. Or it could have died of rabies or natural causes. My proud little lab mix brought it to me in her mouth. Other than being a little soft in the middle, and dead, it was undamaged. It was nearly as big as her head. I wish I had a picture of her carrying it. I think she intended to bring it in the house and eat it.

Maybe I should put it in the freezer. I could use it to freak people.

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Why do you think you shouldn't bury it? Because your dog will dig it back up?

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably, LOL. I like the idea of putting it in the freezer and then using it to freak people out!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Bobmo said...

1) You're giving Micah ideas ;-)

2) You can sell anything on eBay. Well, just about anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home