Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Never lose a combination again

I recently found a padlock in my junk drawer, but it's useless, because I have lost the combination. I Googled the problem which brought me to Master Lock's Web site, where they have ways to recover your combination using the lock's serial number. But Master Lock can't help me, because they didn't make the lock. Live and learn. For the future, I will buy only Master Lock brand locks, and use Master Lock's Combo Locker, to File my key/combos electronically so that I will never lose or forget a combination again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

That's why I buy locks with keys.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Becky said...

You can lose keys, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home