Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Winter Auto Kit

This is the wrong time to be posting about a Winter Auto Kit, but this kit is also a good all-around survival kit. It's a bit large for a sedan, so you might have to scale back, if you don't drive an SUV or truck. The things on the list I need to get are:

Spare fan belts
transmission fluid & brake fluid in 1 liter bottles
tube of Plumber’s Goop
20 ft. tow strap
12v air compressor
Emergency flares
cat litter

I have most of the other stuff. My stove is different, and I don't have or want a hatchet.

I don't have cat litter, but it is handy for sprinkling on the ice or snow to gain traction.

I haven't see flares for sale in a store since I've been looking for them. It must be because of the terrorists.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

What's the plumbers goop for?

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Perhaps emergency repairs like plugging a hole in your radiator or gas tank?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home