Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Monday, October 11, 2004

"I, Robot" in a nutshell.

This guy Maddox writes a vulgar, "outspoken" blog. He says "This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong." That about sums it up. Do not go there, because it contains really bad language. I mean really bad. And offensive pictures. But he writes some astute social commentary from what looks to me like a Libertarian POV, and he's funny. This post about the movie I, Robot is a relatively milder example of his style.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Why tell us not to go there? You went there. Will you go back?

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Becky said...

That comment is for my niece and my mother, in case they stumble across my blog.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Becky said...

In case any of my family members are reading my blog. Unlike you with your blog, I don't intend to embarrass anyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home