Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Friday, March 24, 2006

"God spam"

"God spam" is the kind of email you get that's been forwarded a million times, which contains some kind of sweet, inspirational anecdote, and always ends with an exhortation to forward to "everyone you know" or else...:
Dana Graveman, 20, of Waterloo, isn't a fan of God spam. She recalls a recent e-mail from a stranger that asked her to profess her love for the Christ by continuing the chain letter. Graveman had no qualms breaking the chain.

"If you did delete it, you hated Jesus," Graveman said. "I'm a Christian and I do, of course, love Jesus."

"I was a little irritated by it," she added.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I dislike those as well. I'm sure they won't go away, so I just ignore them.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

It's rediculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home