Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Lucky Rock

My Lucky Rock is a Christian Comedy and Political Podcast which I heard about through Stu Epperson's program, Truth Talk Live, which I listen to on the drive home on WTRU 830 AM . I like the name "My Lucky Rock", because of its significance. Some folks believe our planet is just a blindingly lucky random occurance, with life "just happening" to "evolve" without any intelligent intervention by the Creator.

Well, it would have to be pretty lucky, to be the only planet in the universe to have conditions perfect for intelligent, self-aware life. I believe our planet was created by an extravagantly generous, merciful, and good God who delights in showing off His power to His creatures, which is why such a vast universe was filled with beautiful things for us to enjoy.

4 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

We do indeed live in a vast universe was filled with beautiful things for us to enjoy.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHEM!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Ahem?

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home