Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The art of the doable to-do list

Lifehacker has a great article about how to use a to-do list to keep yourself from being overwhelmed with all you have to do.

I keep my to-do list in a Notepad++ document. Using action verbs, all I have to do is change the tense, and my to-do list doubles as a done list. For example, Clean out desk drawer, becomes Cleaned out desk drawer, so I can show my boss (me) what I've accomplished.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Bobmo said...

Added to To Do list: Read Lifehacker article on The art of the doable to-do list.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Bobmo said...

Actually, I "misspoke." I haven't added it to my To Do list yet.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Notepad++ is Windows only, no?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Yup. I use it only at work, where I have a Windows machine.

My non-work task list is on my Palm T|X.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home