Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Friday, April 21, 2006

List of stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

I found out through today's Ask Yahoo! question, that Wikipedia maintains a List of stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This set me to reminiscing about my trip to Hollywood, when I walked on Hollywood Blvd myself, and took photos of a few of my favorite stars' stars, like Julie Andrews and Vivien Leigh.

But it made me sad. In the end, we are all dead. And what does having your name on a paving stone do to change that?

Which is why I believe in the eternal soul, which has an eternal destiny, either for Heaven, or Hell, as determined by God Almighty. The only thing any of us can do to achieve immortality is to hide ourselves in Jesus, the Holy One sent from God.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Wikipedia is part encyclopedia and part trivia repository.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home