Fourth of Six

Listen Up! There will be a test!

Monday, September 03, 2007

24 Tips To Becoming An Early Riser

"Waking up early is only a learned habit." This is so true!

#12 is the most effective for me:

"Be Consistent. Make sure that you go to bed and wake up every day at the same time. Consistency develops habits, and waking up early is only a habit."

I have to discipline myself to go to bed at the same time every night, even on vacations and weekends, or else I'm messed up.

If I can't sleep because I have too much to think about, #3 really helps:

"Plan your day the night before." This helps me to focus my thoughts and release my brain from thinking about tomorrow.

Which leads to #6: "Eliminate stress."

Reading the Bible and praying is how I deal with stress. I confess my sins, turn my loved ones and my plans over to the care of God, and then I can sleep easier.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home